14. But her hair is made of moonlight & my mouth is full of dirt. So I carry my heart in my pocket. I walk myself home.
basically i dont care if you drink smoke or do drugs as long as you can hold a conversation about something besides the fact that you drink smoke or do drugs
(Source: , via aldensfarrar)
Instamatics, Antonio Lopez
For fun, Antonio Lopez bought a cheap Instamatic camera to take pics of his friends. As Lopez kept company with models, actresses, and fashion world luminaries, he ended up with thousands of snapshots of Karl Lagerfeld (with whom he worked regularly), Divine, Grace Jones, Paloma Picasso, and Andy Warhol, to name but a few. Once his pictures became known, magazines worldwide began to hire him to take dynamic Instamatic pictures for them.
With the Instamatic style of imagery made ubiquitous by today’s Instagram and Hipstamatic, Lopez’s snapshots seem fresh and contemporary despite the fact they were taken almost 40 years ago. Lopez would photograph a series of images in sequence and kept them grouped together in albums. Seen like this, they capture a fuller record of many a glamorous moment.
- Jessica Lange, New York City (1975)
- Yves Saint Laurent, Marina Schiano, Jerry Hall, Pierre Berge, Paris (1977)
- Blue Water Series: Daniel, Paris (1974)
- Margaux Hemingway, Halston, Liza Minelli, Andy Warhol, Ultra Violet, New York City (1974)
- Jerry Hall, Puerto Rico (1975)
- Grace Coddington and Jerry Hall, Jamaica (1975)
- Karl Lagerfeld, New York City (1975)
These are just great.
Just be fucking honest about how you feel about people while you’re alive.
i have a lot to say
you just have to ask the right questions